We are committed to offering the best solution for any of your cycling needs. If a purchase does not meet your need or if it is defective we can offer you a refund, a warranty exchange or a store credit.
Please follow the guidelines listed below when returning any item(s) to The Bike Rack.
Parts and accessories
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Reciept must be present at time of return.
- Refunds will be issued in the form in which the item(s) was purchased. In-store credit is available for all returns.
- In-store credit will be issued on all non-stocking Special Orders. A restocking fee of up to 25% of a Special Order refund may be withheld.
- In-store credit will be issued on gifts being returned without a receipt.
- Returns must be in “as-new”, “sellable” condition and have all original packaging materials.
- No returns on closeout or sale items.
- No returns on gift card/gift certificate purchases.
We spend a lot of time ensuring that each bike we sell is the correct type, size, and fit for every customer.
- All bicycles sales are final, once a bike leaves the shop it is considrered “used” and by DC law, we cannot re-sell the bike. In DC, bike shops are prohibited from selling used bicycles and parts.
- Labor, delivery, and/or installation services
- Consumable items like food, drink, batteries, CO2 cartridges, etc.
- Items that are damaged or abused
- Items that are missing accessories, parts, etc.
- Etched or otherwise personalized items such as custom wheels, frames, paintjobs, etc.
- Opened computer software and GPS units can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund.
- Donated items.
- Employees of The Bike Rack reserve the right to deny any return.
Please note that manufacturer warranties are seperate from The Bike Rack return policy.
For any questions regarding our return policy please email us or call us at 202.387.BIKE (2453).