The Bike Rack is committed to building strong partnerships with other merchants and sports teams in our community.
We have developed partnerships with other businesses in Washington, DC’s Mid-City Business District and beyond.
Through these relationships we can offer our neighboring businesses with resources and programs designed to meet the needs of their members, clients and customers, and to help them to continue to thrive.
The Bike Rack, in partnership with Bozzuto Management and Kimpton Hotels, is currently developing a bicycle program designed to offer their residents and guests the use of a bicycle at their leisure. In addition to providing the bicycles, The Bike Rack keeps them running and looking like new with regular bicycle maintenance.
The Bike Rack offers product discounts to many of our membership-based merchant partners such as Results, The Gym, VIDA Fitness, Mint Fitness, BodySmith Gym, Washington Area Bicycling Association , Live Green and Military and First Responders. We also offer discounts to members of several of DC’s triathlon clubs and teams, including The DC Triathlon Club, The National Capitol YMCA (YTri) Triathlon Club , The GW Triathlon Team and Team In Training (TNT).
We offer a discount on parts, accessories and nutrition when members of the following merchant partners shop with us:
- DC Triathlon Club
- National Capitol YMCA Triathlon Club
- The GW Triathlon Team
- Team in Training
- Vida Fitness
- Results, The Gym
- WABA (Washington Area Bicycling Association)
- Live Green
- BodySmith Gym
- Military and First Responders
In addition, The Bike Rack is also involved in the following B2B partnerships:
- Maintenance of the indoor bikes at all VIDA Fitness locations.
- Partnership with The Washington City Paper at the annual Crafty Bastards Arts and Crafts Fair.
- Sponsoring the annual Nation’s Triathlon .
- Presenting an annual Multisport Clinic Series in partnership with VIDA Fitness and The Nation’s Triathlon.
- In partnership with Columbia Heights Realtor Ken Rub who offers a Giant Via 1 to all of his clients at closing. Ken also offers First Time Home Buyer Seminars. Check out Ken’s promotional video