We’re always looking for fun connections to the DC cycling community. This year’s Artomatic, the DC area’s biggest free creative arts event (through June 23), features lots of cool bike related art! You can even bike to Artomatic by taking the Mt. Vernon Trail (directions are further below).
Have you been to Artomatic yet? Tell us what’s your favorite bike related art, below in the comments!
David D’Orio – Monophonic Delivery (Minions II). Photo, David Dorio and Artomatic
Joe Foley – Race Faces
Matt Carl – Bike Mosaic at Artomatic 2012 (left). Low Gear (right). Photo, Matt Carl and Artomatic
Phil Foss – Speed Graphic
15th St. south to Crystal City, VA by Mt Vernon Trail.
1) Take 15th St. (going south) to Maine Ave. SW.
2) Make a slight right to Ohio Drive SW.
3) Make slight right to E. Basin Drive SW.
4) Get on Mt. Vernon Trail (on left, turn right) behind Jefferson Memorial.
5) Take Mt. Vernon Trail (south) just past airport to Crystal City exit.
6) Exit the tunnel into Crystal City and take a left.
7) Artomatic is on your right at 1851 S. Bell St.